Daily Dream Home: House With View of the Future



 A futuristic-looking, aptly-named House With View of the Future by Simone Micheli.
The residence is located in Florence, Italy, and was designed by Simone Micheli. Behind a 20th century facade, a sci-fi-reminiscent interior design composes an intriguing mixture of new and old design lines.
As the architect describes it, the sleek white surfaces were adorned with colored structural elements: “I +designed this House as a free, flexible, sheltered place. My focus was the everyday life so I’ve worked on an hospitable space made to meet friends in an unconventional way. I tried to represent the meaning of life for me and my wife Roberta: I’ve worked on white surfaces liven up with some bright green and orange walls. This house is a metropolitan refuge made of light, where ancient and contemporary interact through colors, surfaces enhancement, and lighting design.”




















0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment

Luxury Ideas Photo Gallery

  • Luxury Ideas

    Luxury Ideas

  • Luxury Ideas

    Luxury Ideas

  • Luxury Ideas

    Luxury Ideas

  • Luxury Ideas

    Luxury Ideas

  • Luxury Ideas

    Luxury Ideas

  • Luxury Ideas

    Luxury Ideas

  • Luxury Ideas

    Sunbathing